Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Building a Gaming Computer?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if it's possible and if so if you could help me out a little. I have an empty Coolermaster HAF case laying around and was wondering if I could build a basic gaming PC that would run games like Star Wars The Old Republic (MMO) and World Of Warcraft (MMO) with nice graphics with a budget of under $500.

I live in Australia, are there website with cheap parts that I should purchase parts from? What is the best computer I could get with that budget?

Thanks a lot :)Building a Gaming Computer?
where in ozz?Building a Gaming Computer?
Do you have an operating system to install, so you can spend all $500 on hardware?

If so, you could probably build a Core i3 2100/Radeon HD 6770 system, which would do the trick. Or maybe an FX-4100/Radeon HD 6850 system for the same price.

If you need to spend $100 on Windows 7, you'll be hard-pressed to build anything that can handle SWTOR well. You'd be limited to a GeForce GT 440 or Radeon HD 6570 on the graphics card side.

No comments:

Post a Comment