Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What processor and graphics card whould my computer need to play star wars the old republic on medium graphics?

what processor and graphics card would my computer need to play star wars the old republic on medium graphics without no lag what so ever?



i look in loads of shops and people tell me you need a i5 3GHZ or more and 1000mb graphics card to play it and evan then you might get little lag. I just want to know what is the minimum i need? i see some processors in shops that are i5 2.2GHz which is shite but then people tell me no its dual so its double the GHZ but it dont say dual. And i have a 2.2 dual pentium that's not 4.4? really need some help and info guys thank you very much.What processor and graphics card whould my computer need to play star wars the old republic on medium graphics?
Go onto 'Can I runt it' or 'systems requirements lab' and it will scan your pc, and tell you exactly what you needWhat processor and graphics card whould my computer need to play star wars the old republic on medium graphics?
If u bought your pc through dell. Then u must buy your parts through dell its how they stick u. But depending on the age of your pc i would say anything over 5 years build a new one and go all out try newegg.com they are relatively inexpensive and have huge selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment