Saturday, March 10, 2012

Microsoft Webcam & Logitech webcam doesn't work?

I originally had a microsoft lifecame cinema installed it is on my parents computer, they only used it for our skype convos when I am away.





Recently it just stopped working. I figured it was because the computer needed to be rebooted, I reinstalled the program and the microphone works FINE, the camera is just pitch black.





So I figured the camera was broken, went and bought a logitech webcam and the same exact thing happened. I've reinstalled all programs like five times and its the same thing the microphone works but not the camera. Its just black.





I need to fix this as I am moving cross country TOMORROW. And we use skype a lot.





Anyone know what could be wrong?





I tried it on my dell laptop and they work perfectly fine.





I have a compaq desktop it has windows vista on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment