Saturday, March 10, 2012

Computer??/?

On my Toshiba laptop... its about 2 1/2 years old but is like new.... when i turn it on the screen comes late and it is just frozen on a black screen and then after 30 mins a blue message apppears saying I need to update my TCPI for bios and it also tells me i could hit F7 to turn off TCPI but it wont work..... What do I do? but the computer still works normally SOMETIMES... once its turned on after 5 hours it works then when u turn it off u have to wait 5 hours for it to work again..?? HELP??Computer??/?
I dunno, dude. You're gonna have to call Toshiba and ask them what to do...



Their toll free is...

1-800-231-1412

I'm am not sure if that is for repairs. That is what was on their website.Computer??/?
loook in a manuelComputer??/?
I had a Toshiba laptop.

Everything that could go wrong... well, it did.



Call Toshiba, if you're lucky you'll get somebody who knows what they're talking about.



And then buy another laptop!



Gateway has come a long way in the past few years, as well as HP.
  • carolina skiff
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment