Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wondering if someone could tell me a website where I can find old information?

I have to create a chart that shows where these technologies where 20 and 10 years ago, and where we are today?



Does anyone know where I could find information about the following;

Semiconductor- processing power

Storage

Networks- data communications, computer's ability to communicate across the wires

Applications



Basically what I have to do is.. lets say storage



20 years ago- 1GB

10 years ago 4 GB

Now- 240 GB



something like that..Wondering if someone could tell me a website where I can find old information?
You can simply search it on Google, you'll get each information you are looking for.Wondering if someone could tell me a website where I can find old information?
20 years ago 1 GB? What a joke lol. 20 years ago 256 MB was impressive



I have found that research databases usually have the best information regarding "older information". But if you do not have access to any, perhaps look at, in your case, old technology manuals, catalogs, perhaps college computer science textbooks. Many of these resources you can find on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment