Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Computer????

I have buttons on the side of my keyboard they are the ones that bring me right to a certain place (sorry not very computer savvy) and when I hit one it tells me " in order to automatically go to my chosen destination I have to enable ActiveX in my browser. Wher and what is that??? I was supposed to have this all done I thought as we paid for them to set up the computer so all I had to do was plug it in. Best buy adn the geek squad.Computer????
Here you go:

http://www.pcsurveillance.net/support/in鈥?/a>



wdwComputer????
At the top of your internet page, Go to tools, internet settings, custom level, and scroll dwn to the questions that relate to active x controlls and plugins.

Hit enable on automatic prompting, download unsigned needs to be prompt, and initialize and script needs to be prompt to.

hit okay, and then say yes when it asks if you are sure you want to change the settings.

Close the window and reboot, to allow settings to take place.

This should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment