Saturday, March 10, 2012

Custom Built Computer Issue; Not showing display. Help?

I recently built my own computer, I have attempted to at least have the BIOS display, but with no luck, no monitor I use will prompt a display. I had this problem about a month ago when I attempted to build the computer originally, and I sent back and had my motherboard repaired, so it is at the least not the motherboard that is the problem. All of the CASE LED's work, all of the fans work, and the light on the motherboard is green.

What can I do?

Here are the Specs;



Motherboard: ASUS P7H55-M PRO LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard



CPU: Intel Core i5-760 Lynnfield 2.8GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor



RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model



HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive



PSU: Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Power Supply - ATX, SATA-Ready, SLI-Ready, 135mm Fan



Case (If applicable): NZXT Crafted Series Vulcan Black Steel / Plastic Gaming mATX Computer CaseCustom Built Computer Issue; Not showing display. Help?
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145鈥?/a>



Here is kind of a checklist/trouble shooting guide for no video or post problems with new builds that I found when I was having problems with mine.



Good LuckCustom Built Computer Issue; Not showing display. Help?
The i5-760 doesn't have integrated graphics, so unless you get yourself a graphics card and you attach your monitor to it you'll never see the bios.

No comments:

Post a Comment