Saturday, March 10, 2012

What iPhone/iPod touch app is the fastest and most efficient Remote desktop controller?

I am a Light Jockey and I need to control my desktop (Windows 7) computer remotely using only WiFi connections. I don't need to use the internet just to connect to my PC. I have tried Teamviewer but there is too much delay with the controls. With the work I am required to do, I need to control my PC with speed, precision, and exact timing. I need a controller where I can remotely control the keyboard and mouse. And lastly, I should see my desktop, quality in viewing the desktop is not important, as long as I can control it.



Does anyone have any ideas or experience with such apps?



Thank you so much.What iPhone/iPod touch app is the fastest and most efficient Remote desktop controller?
Apple remoteWhat iPhone/iPod touch app is the fastest and most efficient Remote desktop controller?
Splashtop

No comments:

Post a Comment