Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Component 'MSINET.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid?

I have a error message "component 'MSINET.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid" in the start up.... from that i could not access my regedit.... applications "regsvr" and "winhelp" are running in the startup while they make my processor run 100%... only after ending those application, my system gets in normal speed... so this is what i find in my computer after i connected my pendrive... the same error occurs both at home and office...please help resolve the problem and make my OS normal...Component 'MSINET.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid?
http://www.afreeocx.com/ocx/info/msinet_鈥?/a>



Download it and install it in your:



c:\windows\system32
  • pontoon boats
  • dragon ages 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment