Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My ipod is jammed!! or frozen? Has anyone experienced the same thing?

I need help making my ipod work its the thin rectangular type with a little camera. I was charging it through the computer with a usb charger and when I disconnected it and tryed to turn it on it didn't budge. I can still see the screen (barely it's super dark b/c its "locked" and asleep, even though I move the little lock switch on and off it still has the little lock sign.) how can I "unjam" the lock button? that's what I think is wrong?My ipod is jammed!! or frozen? Has anyone experienced the same thing?
Did u eject it properly? Not ejecting it properly can make it breakMy ipod is jammed!! or frozen? Has anyone experienced the same thing?
First off, make sure you eject it properly, through the computer, and don't just take the usb cord out of the ipod. Try restarting it by holding down the 'play/pause' button and the middle button, at the same time, for a few seconds. The screen should shut off, and then turn back on with the apple symbol, and then it should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment