Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I copy and paste a folder from a network hard drive using Windows 7?

I have a laptop running Windows 7. I have an external hard drive on my home network. I want to copy a folder from the hard drive to my laptop. I can use Explorer to find the hard drive via Network. However, when I click on the icon for the hard drive, it opens with Windows Media Player not Explorer. I think there must be an easy fix for this problem but I do not know what it is. Shared folders on other computers on my home network also get opened with Medial Player. The folder I want to copy contains a database, not pictures, music, video, etc.How can I copy and paste a folder from a network hard drive using Windows 7?
right click and press explore.How can I copy and paste a folder from a network hard drive using Windows 7?
u gotta look for it's memory drive u can see in my computer, or try Ctrl+C for Copy and Ctrl+V for Paste! It might work. and also if u've connected to computers on adhoc network so it's only showing media files, it means there is a problem in home network sharing! because if u share a folder from properties on the network, it must be visible on another one! check out the solutions for the home network connectivity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment