Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I get a date when I'm homeless?

I've been living on the streets for about eighteen months - I won't bore you all with the details. I'm educated, quite level-headed and down-to-earth, but have made some terrible decisions in life, and am paying the consequesnces.



Now, finding work is hard enough - I do what I can here and there. Appearing as anything other than a stinky vagrant to members of the opposite sex however, is downright impossible.



I try to maintain cleanliness wherever and however possible, but there are always looks of disgust or pity - I don't know which is worse. Even now, sitting in the internet cafe, no one will sit near me - not even the boys on computer games who smell quite bad themselves.



So I guess my question is this - just how do I bridge that gap between pesky outsider and cosy lover? There is a girl I see walking to her work (she must be quite important - she is allowed to wear sneakers with her suit to the office!) each morning, and I'd give anything to get to know her. She only ever looks at me pityingly though - or looks away uncomfortably.



I know I don't have much to offer her, but I have my heart, and I'd like to share a food sandwich with her some lunchtime. Any advice?How do I get a date when I'm homeless?
troooolllllHow do I get a date when I'm homeless?
You're at a cafe at 1:33 in the morning? yeah... that makes total sense.... go back to bed, your mother might be upset if she found out you were up so late.How do I get a date when I'm homeless?
If you can access the internet, most likely you are not homeless.
  • xbox xbox
  • tallahassee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment