Sunday, March 4, 2012

My computer won't start (URGENT)?

when i turn on my laptop it starts off normally,

but after I click "start on safe mode" or something, and the loading bar appears, but before it's finished loading this blue screen pops up with lots of white writing on it, and it disappears before I get to read it.



Then my computer restarts and the same thing repeats.

After many tries i figured out that the blue screen said that there is a virus or something

and that windows shut down to avoid damage.

and then it tells me to disable any anti virus and then "run dskchk /f" to check if anything is corrupt and then restart. I'm not good with computers and I don't know how to do this. And also, I googled how to "run dskchk /f" and you need to actually be able to sign in to your account and go to the "start" menu to do it, which I can't do because my computer restarts before I can.



help! what to do?



(I'm on a seperate computer that's why I can use the internet)

Thank You.My computer won't start (URGENT)?
Blue screen means your windows do not load or missing windowsMy computer won't start (URGENT)?
Seriously dude. If you can't start it in safe mode, it's time to take it to a professional. (People who are not "good with computers" should not try to reinstall their OS.)My computer won't start (URGENT)?
You have problem here not sure what cause it but why not "wipe your system" in other words re-install your OS! (Note you may lose all your media %26amp; program files if they are on one hard drive even if it's partition in 2 drives %26amp; you don't have back ups). If you can't boot from safe mode maybe you can insert your backup CD (if you have one) or Windows CD go into system BIOS change 1st bootable drive to your CD/DVD Rom drive start the pc if options pops up where to start windows from choose Windows CD/DVD %26amp; follow all steps carefully (note this will install a new copy of windows on system just like when u 1st bought your pc, may take as much as 2 hours or more for complete installation). When installation finish start up pc (remember to change in your BIOS 1st bootable drive back to main drive where windows was installed when installation is completed so the pc will boot up as it's supposed to), get automatic updates to enhance pc performance also a good up to date anti virus software. I hope this can be of some help to you, if you are unsure of anything feel free to ask Good Luck!!!!
  • bikebandit
  • battlefield mods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment