Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the maximum salary of engineering graduates from India?

How far can engineering graduates (Computer Science) go in their careers without a masters degree? What's the upper limit of an engineer's salary, and until what age? I'm asking this because I'm trying to decide if I should do my masters right away. All my friends and family are encouraging me to get one so that I get to settle in the US or UK. But I'm not particularly eager about the prospect of settling in a developed country; at least not as keen as my uncles or cousins were, a generation ago.What is the maximum salary of engineering graduates from India?
15 to 20 k
As a fresher you may even be asked to join for a duration where you wont be paid but the experience would be handyWhat is the maximum salary of engineering graduates from India?
You might not go far if you only vie for money in the initial stage. Look for career prospects first.
me too engineer graduate 2011 passed out still joblessWhat is the maximum salary of engineering graduates from India?
The salary total varies from people to people.You can get package of 10Lac annual and you also may not even get a job so it totally depends on what qualities you have in you,If you are good no one will stop you from getting high wages but if u r no good then you must be ready to do a job in a call center.

No comments:

Post a Comment