Sunday, March 4, 2012

What does it mean when a guy does this..?

I'm 18 and the guy I like is age 20. I told him straight to his face that I really like him more than a friend and his reaction was happy/shocked then he said he sort of has a non serious girlfriend but he is single now. The other day I tapped his arm and he went bright red taking deep breathes after talking I asked him for help on my pc and he told me to shift (move) so i did a little (wheelie chairs) but I turnt my head to see him like an inch or two away from me, hes never came close before like kissing distance he was looking at the computer screen not at me as he seemed shy so complimented him and he softened his voice..



The guy is only shy around me %26amp; always blushes around me and stares and is always helpful/really polite/nice with me more than other people. He touched my knee with his once very subtly and checked me out slowly once. But on the contrary now he knows for sure that I like him he wants to avoid all touching now even accidental...why could that be? He is close to/hugs other friends/people he still comes close to me thou, always stares/blushes What do u think about it all?What does it mean when a guy does this..?
hes probably just to shy to talk to yu,,,What does it mean when a guy does this..?
Sounds like he is nervous and doesn't want to screw anything up, but it also sounds like he is interested.



Invite him to the movies, hold his hand when the lights go down.What does it mean when a guy does this..?
He really likes you but you are younger than him and he doesn't wanna do anything to make you feel weird or make the relationship awkward. These are some very good signs. Good luck
i think he likes you.. i mean REALLY likes you!!!

either he's really shy and doesn't want to scare you away by making the first move.. maybe he thinks he is unsure about YOUR thought process about him.. maybe he is thinking the same exact things that you are..



on the other hand he could just have a great deal of respect for you and again doesn't want to make the first move in the chance that he will push you away!

i would just have a seriously conversation with him! if you're shy and its kinda awkard maybe you to could talk online by email or chat or something or maybe text..

i mean what would it really hurt right?? i mean im sure you're going through hell in your own head anyway so it would relieve some stress!! just talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will probably work out exactly how you want or hoped it would anyways.. i seems to me he really likes you through!! like this could possibly be like a love thing lol!

hope it helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment