Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I get the iphone 4s or a new computer and the Iphone 3GS?

I have 拢500 to spend on what I want and I was thinking of the new Iphone 4S, but people have been telling me that its not worth the money.

so I worked out that for slightly cheaper I could get a used iphone 3gs 16GB and a HP Pavilion



http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-dm1-4027sa-11-6-laptop-silver-11290967-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR~~11290967



i like to play games like minecraft and I was wondering what would be the better choice

any answers or suggestions are greatly appreciatedShould I get the iphone 4s or a new computer and the Iphone 3GS?
you can get a better droid than the iPhone 3gs for free. Go with the laptop and a droid.
EDIT: This really isn't a great computer bro, if you're gonna get a decently good laptop be prepared to spend at least 800 bucks.
An apple ip 4 costs around 1000$. In 1000$ u can get an intel i3 processor with 4 Gb ram and 2Gb graphic card and 64 bit windows OS.so i prefer and computer than a iphone.(the money was translated from other local currency to us dollars so it may not be precise)Should I get the iphone 4s or a new computer and the Iphone 3GS?
iphone is overrated junk, they sell them at low class places like Walmart now. Get Android its much much better than the money hungry Apple system. Plus the 4s still has battery drainage problems which they haven't fixed yet.
Just save up for a better computer thatll last you longerShould I get the iphone 4s or a new computer and the Iphone 3GS?
People telling you not to get a 4S don't have one. It is awesome and my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment