Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is NDqHUS.exe and 37410.exe?

This thing had caused my games to suddenly crash when the security detects it and it does not exist when I start my computer.... and just recently as I typed this message, a new application appeared called 37410.exe, located in the temp folder. What are these files things and what do they do?What is NDqHUS.exe and 37410.exe?
You can't really know what those files are. Doing a little research, I didn't find out anything about those. Try scanning them with Avast Anti-Virus, or some other Anti-Virus program. It might be a virus. If it's in a temp folder, make a backup of them somewhere, and delete it. If it says "Program is in Use" or something like that, open TaskManager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete), click on Processes and look for NDqHUS.exe and 37410.exe and press End Processes. Then try deleting them again. Remember, DO NOT open them, as they can even erase the whole windows folder. (what I did when I was a kid xD)
  • pro comp
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment