Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does anyone know what the computer game from the 90s with the koala is called? "don't call me wombat"?

I remember playing a game as a little little kid on the computer (I want to say win95). I am pretty sure it had a koala in it and another grouchy character in it who always said "don't call me wombat." I think it was like a sticker game; they had items that you could put down to design the area how you wanted. I know there was a classroom scene with a chalkboard but besides that I can't really remember much (I was probably 2-4 years old when I played this game). I used to always alternate between that game, the skiing game, solitaire, and bog. If someone could tell me the name of this game I would be so happy. It's been bugging me for a while and google isn't helping much. Thanks for your time %26lt;3Does anyone know what the computer game from the 90s with the koala is called? "don't call me wombat"?
Sure.. "Don't call me Wombat"



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment