Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a fun pc game i can buy from gamestop and play with other people online with?

I'm 17. (I'm a girl) and I was just wondering because my dad may be getting me a new computer today and buy a pc game to go with it... :U ( I really wanted a ps3 but oh well i just can't get one right now. lol..but i will be happy to get a new computer anyway if i do we going to walmart i think)

^.^What is a fun pc game i can buy from gamestop and play with other people online with?
Battlefield 3 is the best one if you want a first-person-shooter. you know, games with guns, knife, tanks, jets and boats and a big bunch of pure action



Modern Warfare 3 is a good game and made for people who are trigger happy. Always action here. First one on the trigger wins



then you got Mass Effect series, Alan Wake, Need for Speed series, Burnout Series, Rainbow Six, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy



Use your imagination and look at games with interesting covers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment