Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What can i do to feel better and what is the deal with my friends ?

i feel really lonely right now and i don't know what i can do. i have a lot of friends but i feel like most of them are ignoring me or that i annoy them. we have a little Facebook group (11 best friends) and about 2 hours ago i asked if someone wanted to go out tonight or do something, they've all been online but no one has answered. am i too pushy ? and also last week me and 4 of my friends, including my best friend bought some candy and watched a movie, i bought the candy before we met so we didn't all have to go downtown, i live closest to the store so i just bought it for 50 bucks and i tough we were gonna split the cost but they never payed me back eccept my best friend, i sent them a message on facebook 4 days ago and i said: hey guys i feel really weird asking this but do you think we can split the the cost of the candy we had last week, i paid 50 dollars of my own money and i just think it's a little unfair that i am the only one playing :) they've all been on facebook since but no one has answered me. it's 4 PM right now and im all alone on a sunday. we usually all hang out on sundays. my dad works in Germany and he only comes home for a week every 4 weeks and we're really close, i miss him. my mom went to a birthday at her friends last night so shes laying in bed right now and my sister is working. my best friend is on a camping trip and i live in a small town where here's Absolutely NOTHING to do that i can think of, no movies in the cinema and a gross weather. i don't want to be alone all day in my computer, does anyone know what i can do ?


thanks for taking the time to read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment