Saturday, February 25, 2012

What computer brand is the best?!?

I'm looking to buy a new laptop today under $550 I was looking to buy a HP but I hear the have failures of memory. I need a laptop for school work, and word processing. I also want an intel processor. Any recommendations? Thanks .What computer brand is the best?!?
If you buy an ipad it can be just like a mac labtop but for less money. You can ever set it up to a keyboard and use it just like a lab top!
Toshiba http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/home鈥?/a>



Dell http://www.dell.comWhat computer brand is the best?!?
I've always been a PC girl and I currently have an HP, but I have to say Macs are the most reliable, high tech, and user-friendly!!
My friend got an amazing Dell from Sam's Club that works wonders. I think Acer and other little brands aren't worth the effort. Toshiba is a maybe for me, personally. Macs and anything by Apple is completely horrible and useless in my opinion. Some really like it, but I can get the same stuff or better for WAY cheaper.

I have had MAJOR problems with all three of my HP laptops that rendered them completely useless and broken within a year of purchase.

Under $550, I really don't know. Sorry this doesn't help. I like Lenovo laptops, but they're very expensive. They last, because they're more metal than plastic. They were the first to put in hard drives that turn off when the laptop is dropped, and it doesn't harm the hard drive. I also have the original tablet laptop: my screen turns around backwards and folds down so I can use the stylus pen to write and draw and whatnot. It's was no where near $550 however.What computer brand is the best?!?
so that mean no gaming, just web surf and word processing.

Asus has good typing keyboard, same as macbookpro

This product will be perfect

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0381761

No comments:

Post a Comment