Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to remove a computer virus...?

I have a Windows 7 Acer and it has so many trojan virus'! Everything that I try to open it will not let me and pop's up and says that certain program, document, etc. is infected. I cannot even open up Internet Explorer! Any suggestions on what I can do to remove the virus?!How to remove a computer virus...?
I'm sorry, but get it wiped. At BestBuy. You'll feel so much better afterwards.

Remember to install te antivirus AFTER it is cleaned.How to remove a computer virus...?
The program that is saying your infected IS the virus, what is the name of the program?How to remove a computer virus...?
Try Microsoft Security Essentials,it is light,faster %26amp; Microsoft proven.



Microsoft Security Essentials is the only hassle-free security solution that detects and removes malicious programs completely.



http://microsoft-security-essential.blog鈥?/a>
  • suzuki samurai
  • elder of scrolls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment