Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My computer makes a beeping sound and doesnt start up?

When i turn my computer on it makes a long beeping noise (just one long beep, then a pause followed by the same beep) and the screen does not turn on. I tried looking up the BIOS beep information on the website but it doesn't help. Anyone know what it might be or what i could try to solve the problem?



Thanks.My computer makes a beeping sound and doesnt start up?
It is either a video problem or a motherboard problem. Start with video by reseating the video card. If it is a mobo problem, it is most likely either memory or the PSU has gone out.



Reseat the memory and don't forget to ground yourself when you reseat things. Make sure the memory is reseated in the SAME slots.



If these two things do not do it, replace the power supply.My computer makes a beeping sound and doesnt start up?
yes, your zirochip in the hard drive is acting up, just pour a little water on it

No comments:

Post a Comment