Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If I play Zwinky on Google chrome, will the toolbar still be installed and hurt my computer?

If I get Google Chrome, then get zwinky, will it still hurt my computer with adware, spyware, malware, and viruses or not? I know it's only the toolbar that hurts my computer so what if I have a anti virus program? If that will work, what one should I get?If I play Zwinky on Google chrome, will the toolbar still be installed and hurt my computer?
Spyware doesn't protect you from everything, and your not supposed to have more than one computer protection program at once, they conflict each other making your computer for vulnerable than ever. And as the for tool bar, if you trust the source and they want you to download the toolbar, you can simply download it then remove by either accessing your controlling panels, clicking on uninstall a program, find the tool bar, and delete it. Your can also easily disable if by clicking the x on the toolbar in your internet browser. Good luck
  • benihanas
  • what is a smartphone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment